We have developed a program called the Mortgage Terminator Program. This program is designed to help any homeowner pay off their mortgage principal entirely in 10 years or less. Best of all… you can do this without making ANY lump sum payments whatsoever!
Most people don’t realize it but, over the lifetime of a mortgage, every homeowner is paying literally thousands of dollars of their money in interest.
In fact, interest payments in just a five-year term on a mortgage of $400,000 amount to over $50,000 while the principal was only reduced by approximately $62,000.
If you kept a $400,000 mortgage for the full 25 years at the same 2.5% interest rate, you would have paid the bank back $564,000!!
The Mortgage Terminator Program teaches you how to pay off your mortgage 15 years sooner than normal and save $40-60,000 or more in interest charges.
The method is simple and easy… any homeowner can do it if they make it one of their family’s goals!
The Mortgage Terminator Program is a customized mortgage payment system that is specifically prepared for your own mortgage.
The program has been designed to show you the benefits that regular bi-weekly “accelerated principal prepayments” will create for you, and to provide a simple yet detailed record-keeping system which will document your progress and assure that your mortgage lender is correctly calculating your principal payment.
The major benefits of the Mortgage Terminator Program are…
- It reduces your total interest cost, saving you potentially tens (and even into the hundreds) of thousands of dollars
- It builds equity in your home faster (vs. paying more of your payment money towards interest)
- You will become debt free sooner - because you’re paying off your mortgage so much quicker
- Our Mortgage Terminator customized spreadsheet will provide you with a complete accounting - record keeping system which will track your progress, verify your mortgage lender is calculating your principal reduction accurately and provide you with the necessary documentation to detect and resolve lender errors should they occur
- It eliminates the cost of financing your almost forgotten CMHC mortgage insurance premium sooner
- You have complete control over determining how many extra principal payments you wish to make, and when.
Build Equity For Retirement OR To Move Up To That New Home In Three - Five Years!
Consumers of the “new millennia” are taking a different look at their financial realities. The dramatic changes within the economy and real estate markets have significantly changed our outlook for long-term financial security.
For many, the accumulation of debt and refinancing (in some cases combined with the loss of home value) have tampered with our financial assets, not to mention our confidence and mental state.
This need not be the case. Basic mortgage planning and proper record keeping will pay off.
Prepaying the mortgage principal is an old idea that, if applied correctly, can take on new value literally! However, most consumers think of potentially making those principal payments in the form of a ‘lump sum’.
But there’s the problem… they just ‘think’ about it! Bank statistics show that 90+% of mortgage borrowers DO NOT take advantage of any lump sum payment privileges in their mortgage!
If you have a strong desire to take control of your financial future, become debt free, build your net worth and establish your financial independence, the Mortgage Terminator Program is a systematic, objective oriented tool that will enable you to achieve those goals.
Are You An Existing Homeowner With A Mortgage?
Would you like to receive by mail a free copy of the Mortgage Terminator brochure and the fill-in Information Summary Sheet?
Please go to MortgageTerminator.LivingInToronto.com to fill in the form to send to us.
Once you fill in the Information Summary Sheet and submit it to us, we’ll prepare, at no cost or obligation, a custom Mortgage Terminator spreadsheet specifically designed for your home’s current mortgage.
It will show exactly what your bi-weekly mortgage payments should be adjusted to AND what your projected mortgage interest savings could be if you implemented the Mortgage Terminator Program!
Keep Up To Date With Toronto's Real Estate Market
Every month we communicate with our readers to give them accurate insights and statistics about what's happening in the Toronto and GTA real estate markets.
Subscribe to our free monthly FYI Newsletter HERE.
Here are 5 proven ways to move safely and smartly towards your real estate buying goal...
- Download a free copy of my Ultimate Home Buyer’s Guide book
- Get a custom listings search set up for you and receive targeted listings daily
We can set up your HOMEWatch search for any area you choose (not just downtown Toronto), and you'll get immediate access to homes within minutes of them being listed. Just leave some search criteria here
- Set up a step-by-step plan with the best ways to get to your home buying goal
Our first-time and move-up buyers have told us that being able to meet with us on a casual basis as early in the process as possible, even if their purchase date was 6-12 months away, really worked the best for them.
To arrange your no-obligation Starbucks Strategy Session, click here.
- Join us for a Market Experience Tour - pick your favourite neighbourhoods and price range
The Market Experience Tour is a great way for you to figure out which neighbourhoods and condo buildings are right for you, and you’ll also get a good sense of what’s available in your price range.
Pick the date and time you like to go on your Tour.
- Don’t start your home buying experience on the wrong foot - Meet for a Buyer Consultation first!!
Don’t make the same mistake. Let’s set a time to meet and go over how the complete home buying process works, find out what your likes and dislikes are and what pitfalls you’ll want to avoid, before you seriously start looking for a house or condominium.
This is the best 90 minutes of time you’ll ever spend - set up your private Buyer Consultation.